Viewing and Editing a Submitted Sample Registration
Steps to View and Edit a Submitted Sample Registration
Users can view and edit sample registrations prior to the lab processing the sample.
- Navigate to the Asset tile.
- Use the Search feature to locate the desired asset.
- Select on the asset to open the Asset Details page.
- In the Work History section, select View to the right of any sample that has a Registered status.
NOTE: Once a sample has arrived at the lab the status becomes In-testing and the workflow becomes read only.
- Add or make corrections to the sample data (e.g. Oil Hours, Equip Hours).
- Select Save to submit the changes.
Status / Action
Registered (sample registered) / Edit
In-testing (sample logged-in at the lab) / Read Only
Reported Result / Read Only