Steps to Search for Users
To search for existing users, you can use the Quick Search or the Advanced Search.
You can choose to search by All Assigned Accounts or a by specific account. You can type any user information in the search box . Mobil Serv searches across the account(s) selected in the drop-down. Active users display on a normal card and inactive users display on a faded card.
- Enter search criteria in the search text box.
- Select Enter on your keyboard or select the Search icon (blue magnifying glass) to perform the search.
For more specific criteria and multi‐faceted searches, use Advanced Search. You can combine keywords with operators such as AND or OR to produce more relevant results.
For example, Email contains "@esso.ca" OR Email contains "@exxonmobil.com".
To create an advanced search:
- Click Advanced.
The advanced search box appears.
- Enter search criteria. Select the field to match from the drop down, and then specify the rule.
- Add additional criteria by clicking Add rule.
- Click Search to perform the search.
- To save the search, select the Save button and choose Save As to name the search.
- To use a saved search, select the Saved Search drop‐down and select the desired search to run.