Searching for Existing Accounts
Steps to Search for Accounts
To search for accounts, you can use the Quick Search or the Advanced Search.
You can type any word or words in the search box. Mobil Serv searches across all assigned accounts and returns any accounts that match the criteria. Active accounts display on a blue card and inactive accounts display on a gray card.
- Enter search criteria in the Search Accounts text box.
- Press Enter on your keyboard or click Search (blue magnifying glass) to perform the search.
For more specific criteria and multi‐faceted searches, use Advanced Search. You can combine keywords with operators such as AND or OR to produce more relevant results.
For example, you can search for accounts were "Parent Account Name" equals "Mobil Serv Support" AND "Active Only" equals Yes.
To create an advanced search:
- Click Advanced to open the Advanced Search.
- Enter your search criteria in Advanced Search. Click Add rule to keep adding criteria.
- Click Search to perform the search.
- To save a search, select Save and choose Save As to name the search.
- To use a saved search, select the Saved Search drop-down and select the desired search to run.