Single sign-on (SSO) for EM users
ExxonMobil users may login without entering a password on a VPN device (PC/Mobile).
EM VPN Device: Enter email address; click Next
- Initial login will take a few extra seconds to validate via SSO.
- Users accessing Mobil Serv via a non-EM VPN device will be prompted for Email/Password.
- Option to “Opt out of Single Sign-On” exists for users that want to login with their Email and Password.
- Or, bookmark the direct SSO link: goto/MSLA or ucld.us/account/exxonmobil.
- SSO is for EM devices with a VPN connection (PC or mobile).
- SSO is for all registered EM employees with the following domains: @exxonmobil.com; @esso.ca; @xtoenergy.com. To disable SSO check ‘Opt out of Single Sign-on’ – once disabled you will login in with your password. Your preference is stored on the device, clear cookies to expose the option again.
- Users that do not explicitly select the Logout icon may be auto-logged-in at their next session.
- ExxonMobil employee passwords will still reset every 70 days.