Routes enables users to efficiently and effectively perform lubricant analysis on a scheduled basis.
- Route administration –easy setup and management of assets to schedule for sampling
- Route Execution - flexible options to execute the route work orders; including: scan and go, My Work tile, email template, printed route
- Work Orders automatically progress through their lifecycle, with no additional steps to manage during the sampling process
- Once your sample is registered (via Scan & go or at the laboratory) the work status will automatically change to “Completed”. When the sample results are ‘Reported’ the status will automatically change to “Closed”
- Route Compliance – accurate monitoring of program success via compliance reporting
Users can create a route using the create button in the upper right corner.
Users can view routes using the drop-down menu in the route display area. The user can choose to view all routes or only active routes. The user can filter by Active Only by checking off the Active Only box. The user can search for a route by typing a key word into the search bar in the upper left corner. This search will take into account the filters applied to the window. Clicking on the Link next to a Route's name will bring up its details.
This column shows the user a pie chart indicating the percentages of "Open", "Due" and "Completed" work.
This column displays the percentage of work done in the last interval of the route.
This column displays the percentage of total work completed in the route.
Total Compliance Rate
This column displays a bar for each time a route is completed for a maximum of eight routes. The Graph will show a numerical value for each category when hovered over.
Users can view, filter and sort work orders in the Work Orders section on the right side of the dashboard. The filters are contained in the drop down menu next to the Work Orders title.
My Events - Calendar
Users can view assigned work orders in the My Events section of the Routes Dashboard. This section includes a monthly, agenda and daily display of work orders. The work orders displayed are based off of what work orders are filtered in the Work Orders section and the Route selected.
Colors are used to indicate the status of a Work Order. The Work Order's color will appear in the Work Order section and in the My Events section.
Purple: When a route is created, it's creation date and time are displayed on the calendar as purple with a number next to it. The number represents the number of work orders in the route. Editing work orders to a different date and or time will cause that work order to move out of the purple and the number to decrease by one.