Steps to View and Edit a Submitted Sample Registration
Users with the right 'Can Reissue CCM Report' can view and edit CCM logbook sample registrations after the completed report has been issued. Bottle IDs can not be changed during the editing process.
*Only the most recent report can be reissued.
- Navigate to the Asset tile.
- Use the Asset Search to locate the desired asset.
- Select on the asset to open the Asset Details page.
- In the Work History section, select Reissue to the right of any sample.
- Edit data
- Select Complete Report in the upper right of the page.
- Select Submit Report in the upper right of the page.
- The report will go into a Processing status for a few minutes. Once report has filed back it will have a completed status which will allow users to view the new report.
Note: A user will not be able to change the Registered Date through the reissue reports screen. The UI does however allow a user to change the Sampled date.
Security Rights Required
Can Reissue CCM Report