Steps to Registering Samples Manually
- Navigate to the Asset Tile.
- Use the search features to find an existing asset to sample.
- Select In Service Oil Sample for that asset or select the asset and select In Service Oil Sample from the Asset Details page.
- Fill in the sample details in the workflow fields, including the bottle ID code found on the bottle
- Comments and Photo field entries will appear on the asset's timeline and on the sample report timeline.
- Verify that all sample information is correct, then select Submit.
- Mobil Serv will recommend a bottle type to advise users if registering a sample bottle with a service type not defined for the respective asset class
- Warning message only – does not prevent user from registering a sample bottle