Key Points to Localization
- The Site Language chosen by each user will determine the language of the Mobil Serv website.
- The Site Language also controls the language of the reports that are emailed to this user.
- Report comments and "Help" tile language will impact both the reports on the site as well as reports emailed to the user.
Editing Localization Preferences
Users can edit their language and time zone preferences under Localization.
- Select the Pencil icon to edit the Localization panel (hover over the upper right hand corner to display the icon).
- Choose the preferred Site Language.
- Choose the preferred Report Comment Language.
- Choose the preferred Time Zone.