Quick Steps to Import an Account
Users with the appropriate rights can create and edit accounts using the import tool.
Note: This feature is not available on mobile devices or tablets. Users must export existing accounts to update or download a blank Excel template from Mobil Serv for importing accounts.
- Select the Accounts tile.
- Select the down arrow icon on the Account Search page, select Import, then select Download a Blank Template.
- Complete the import template with valid inputs (an existing account export may help in completing a blank template) and save as a .xlsx file.
- Navigate to the Accounts tile.
- Select the down arrow icon on the Account Search page, then select Import.
- Select Browse to select the Excel (.xlsx) file that was created above.
- Select Upload to import the file.
Warning: Importing is limited to a maximum file size of 5000 rows. If you have more than 5000 assets to import, divide your file into two or more files.
- You will receive a notification that the import is scheduled. You will also receive an email with a log once the import is complete. The job status can also be found on the Dashboard. Review the log to confirm that the accounts were imported successfully.