Steps to Export an Asset
Users can export their asset search results into an Excel file. Export results are emailed to the user once the export is complete.
- Navigate to the Assets tile.
- Use the search features to find desired assets.
- Select Export to export the current search results.
- Select Submit to confirm the export.
- You will receive a notification to await an email that the download is ready:
- An email with a link to the download will be sent to the user's email inbox.
- Click the bell (or gear icon if jobs are in progress) in the top-right of the screen.
- Once you click that button, you should see an overlay-window slide from the right of the screen.
This screen will show any jobs currently running or completed.
- Click the Job Status button for the options of All, Incomplete and Complete.
Likewise, the Date Range options include Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days and Last 180 Days.
- After a few minutes, click the "Refresh" button to be sure the current status is accurate.
- Once the job is complete, the progress bar will be at the 100% mark:
- The report can now be downloaded by clicking where it says Click Here to Download.
Note: The user will also receive the exported information via email.