Emails are sent from Mobil Serv for several reasons:
- Sample report results
- Kit ordering status and updates
- System messages
- Direct messages
Sample Report Results
Sample Reports are emailed on a per user basis according to preference settings on the User Details page.
Default Settings – The sample report email preference settings are used as a default for all accounts not defined in the Override Sample selections.
- Results emailed per sample when available.
- Results emailed as a summary at a scheduled interval (time-based).
- Results emailed as a summary as a batch of samples (Summary is emailed once all samples received at the lab in a 48-hour period are processed).
- Note: The lab waits up to 14 days to collect results for batch samples, then will send out all the samples they have. If any samples do not get reported after 14 days, it will not be included in the batch and no additional emails will be sent once the batch as been marked as emailed.
Override Report Settings – The sample report email preference settings are used to define sample report notification preference groups by accounts or groups of accounts.
- You may assign one or multiple accounts in a single preference group.
- You may setup multiple preference groups.
Note: Sample Reports are only emailed to users who are members of the account for the specific asset. Reports for assets in child accounts are not emailed unless the user belongs to the child account.
For more details on configuring Sample Report emails, see Updating Default Sample Report Settings.
Kit Order emails are sent when and order status is updated. Kit Order are emailed on a per user basis according to preference settings on the User Details page.
For more details on configuring Kit Order emails, see Update Email Subscriptions.
For more details on Kit Ordering and statuses, see Kit Ordering.
System Messages are always emailed to active users. This is not configurable.
System Messages include:
- Import / export activity
- Emails from the system via the Sample Report tile
- Emails from the system via the Message Services tile
All Messages can be viewed from the Message Service tile.
Opening the Message Service tile displays a list of the messages sent to you.
Click Create to draft and send an email to all users of a specified account (or accounts) or specific users.
For more details, see: Message Service.