Steps to Delete a Submitted Sample Registration
Users can delete sample registrations prior to the lab processing the sample.
- Navigate to the Assets tile.
- Use the Search feature to locate the desired asset.
- Select on the asset to open the Asset Details page.
- In the Work History section, select on View to the right of any sample that has a Registered status.
Note: Once a sample has arrived at the lab, the status becomes In-testing and the workflow becomes read only.
- Select Delete to delete the sample workflow.
Status / Action
Registered (sample registered) / Edit
In-testing (sample logged-in at the lab) / Read Only
Reported Result / Read Only
Sample Reports Tile Method:
1) Login to Mobil Serv and click the Sample report tile.
2) Search these bottles in the SAR tile (using whatever criteria applies: Account name, Asset ID, etc). Click Refresh once criteria has been chosen.
3) Click the "Registered" link:
That will take you to the "Perform work" (In Service Marine Oil Sample) screen.
4) When editing the workflow, scroll down as if you were going to save changes. There should be a "delete" button at the bottom of the workflow:
When the page attempts to refresh, you will see the following error. This is normal as the workflow you are trying to view no longer exists:
5) When you are back on the SAR search tile, you can confirm the workflow was deleted by clicking the Refresh button on the search once again. The results should come up blank: