Creating Analytics by Asset/Asset Class
Steps to Create Analytics by Asset/Asset Class
- Navigate to the Analytics tile on the Dashboard.
- Select Create (located directly to the right of the search bar) to access the Analytics page.
- Use the Report Title and Description fields to assign a name to the new analytic.
- Use the various fields within the Appearance drop-down tab to format the new chart.
- The Chart Type can be modified using the designated drop-down menu
- The graph dimensions can be adjusted in the Width and Height fields.
- Axis labels and the number of Gridlines can also be specified in the appropriate fields.
- The Filter drop-down tab is used to select the desired Asset Class.
- Within the Data drop-down tab, specify the time frame, the desired workflow (i.e. In Service Oil Sample or Sample Results), and the specific workflow field in the corresponding labeled fields.
- Use the Grouping drop-down tab to specify the data grouping and aggregation.
- Once all desired information has been specified, verify that the Active box at the top of the page is checked,
- Select the Save at the bottom of the page.