Steps to Create Accounts
- Navigate to the Accounts tile.
- Select Create to create a new account.
The Create a new account wizard appears.
- Enter the information in each tab:
- Business Lines — Select Business Line. Additionally select Sector and Subsector if required.
- Account Information — Enter Account Name, Parent Account if applicable, and address and phone information.
NOTE: A maximum of 6 recursive levels of parents/subaccounts can be created.
- Select Users — Add users to the account. Search for users with the Quick Search or Advanced Search. Select individual users in the search results or click Add All.
- Click Save to finish creating the account.
- Accounts can also be created using the import/export feature (refer to Importing Accounts).
- ERP information is verified in the ERP Information panel of the Account Details page.
- The user creating the new account is automatically added as a user.
- If the business line is Inland-Coastal Marine and no vessel is being used, it will need to have an email address associated with it.