Steps to Configure Offline Work Queues
Before sampling offline, users must configure the offline work queue while still connected to the Internet.
1.While still connected to the internet, navigate to the My Work Tile.
2. In the top right, select the Config option in the Sync dropdown menu to select the accounts/workflows that need to be sampled offline.
3. Once selected, select Sync & Save at the bottom of the list to save the selections.
4. Select Sync in the top right to see the selected accounts on the My Work page.
- Registering Samples in Offline Mode
- Deleting a Submitted Sample Registration
- Viewing and Editing a Submitted Sample Registration
- Routes Details Help
- Registering Samples Manually (without using Scan and Go)
- Registering Samples using the Mobil Serv App
- Registering Samples using Scan and Go
- Sample Registration
- Creating Asset Tags for Use with Scan and Go