Steps to Configure Offline Work Queues
Before sampling offline, users must configure the offline work queue while still connected to the Internet.
- Navigate to Mobil Serv and log in.
- While still connected to the internet, navigate to the My Work tile.
- In the top right, select the Config option in the Sync dropdown menu to select the accounts/workflows that need to be sampled offline.
- Select required accounts, then select Save & Sync at the bottom of the list to save the selection.
- If assets for synced account do not become visible, select Sync in the top right to see the selected accounts on the My Work page.
- Registro de muestras en modo sin conexión
- Routes Details Help
- Deleting a Submitted Sample Registration
- Viewing and Editing a Submitted Sample Registration
- Registering Samples in Offline Mode
- Registering Samples Manually (without using Scan and Go)
- Registering Samples using the Mobil Serv App
- Registering Samples using Scan and Go
- Sample Registration
- Creating Asset Tags for Use with Scan and Go