In order to work correctly, asset labels/tags can only be generated from MSLA directly. Non-MSLA asset labels will not work properly.
Steps to Create Asset Labels
- Navigate to the Asset Labels tile on the Dashboard.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the desired account.
- Select Create at the top of the page.
- On the Label Template Create page that appears, enter a unique name for the label template in the Label Template Name field.
- Use the Select Print Template to select the correct label stock.
- Utilize the Asset Search Bar to locate the asset(s) for which the label(s) is/are being created.
- In the Search Results box, select the desired asset(s).
- Each time an asset is selected, it will appear in the layout box (located to the right of the search results box).
- Use the cursor to remove or adjust the order of the labels if necessary.
- Use Add All to add all assets in the Search Results box, and use Remove All to remove all labels from the layout template.
- Utilize Add Page to add an additional page to the label template.
- Select Save at the bottom of the page to finalize the template.